Join us this autumn as we bring some amazing new workshops to you, as well as returning favourites!
http://bit.ly/16Nhod8

Between October 15th and November 22nd Netskills trainers will be treating you to the likes of:

BRAND NEW: Digital Storytelling Masterclass
15th October
http://bit.ly/14u37Qm
Discover how digital technology can help you become a skillful storyteller at this fun and immersive 3-day workshop in Newcastle.

Online - Making WordPress work for you
22nd October
http://bit.ly/17DQ1lT
An online workshop covering the practical skills needed to install, maintain and customise WordPress.

BRAND NEW: Excellence in Online Training and Teaching
24th October and 31st October
http://bit.ly/1akdRZ7
Develop practical skills in online delivery to master the new emerging platform with our new workshop, a comprehensive 2-day workshop that will help you gain hands-on expertise in planning and managing effective online training.

e-Learning Essentials: BTEC Certificate
29th-31st October
http://bit.ly/1cZCLxX
This intensive workshop, which takes place over three days,  teaches comprehensive techniques, methodologies and tools to enable you to confidently design, develop, assess and evaluate e-learning.

Better Blogging
31st October
http://bit.ly/14Paph2
Learn how to define the purpose of your blog, choose what to write about and how to write it well as you consider your blog in the wider social universe. Ideal for anyone manages their own personal blog or on behalf of a group who wants to raise their skills to the next level.

Throughout November 2013 we will also be offering limited places on Online Podcasting, Online Instructional Design, Wed Design and Screencasting workshops amongst others!

Early bird prices are available for all workshops. For full details, visit our workshop programme page:  http://bit.ly/16Nhod8

Hope to see you soon!