The Information School at the University of Sheffield is 50 years old in 2013 and we have planned a celebration to commemorate the milestone and look forward to the next half a century in the Information field.

I would like to extend a warm invitation to join us on 27th September for the event, which will involve a keynote address and panel discussion, as well as lunch and a drinks reception.

Please see attached poster for full details.  If you would like to attend, please contact me at [log in to unmask] to book your place.

Further information can be found at http://www.shef.ac.uk/is/about/anniversary.

Many thanks,
Tim Nadin

----
Tim Nadin
Research and Resources Manager
The Information School
The University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 211 Portobello Street
Sheffield S1 4DP

Tel: +44 (0)114 2222661
Email: [log in to unmask]

www.shef.ac.uk/is
Number 1 for 25 years
Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011