Dear colleagues

We currently have a vacancy posted on the WM jobsite for an Operations & Community Engagement Manager. If you would like any information about is this exciting opportunity, then please give me a call on 0121-704-6945

Regards

Tracey Cox
Head of Libraries & Information services
Vacancy Details
Operations & Community Engagement manager
Reference Number
SOL000000032
Location
Solihull Central Library, Solihull (B91 3RG)
Employer
Solihull MBC
Contract Type
Full time permanent
Working Pattern
Standard
37.00 Hours  Week
Closing Date for Applications
21-Aug-13
Salary:
£38422 - £47560 per annum
Incremental progression is subject to performance
The role:
Are you and inspirational leader?

If you are attracted by the prospect of being involved in transforming the Library & Information service in Solihull, then this is the time to join our organization!

Following a recent Peer review, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic manager, who can help us deliver our Library Strategy by 2015.

The successful candidate will have relevant experience of delivering a high quality customer service, either in public libraries or a similar environment; excellent communication skills; and a good track record of delivering change successfully.

You will need to motivate and lead teams based at different locations across the borough, and ensure staff training and support is in place to;

. Maintain advertised opening hours across the network of libraries & information points
. Participate in shaping the future strategic direction of the service as a key member of the senior management team
. Ensure customers, old and new, are actively involved in shaping and delivering their local service offers

Still interested? Then please apply!

Additional information:
For an informal discussion please contract Tracey Cox on 0121 704 6945

Please note we do not accept CVs.

DISCLAIMER:
‘This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Solihull Council unless explicitly stated otherwise. Solihull Council may monitor the contents of e-mail sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. The contents of e-mails may have to be disclosed to third parties following a request under legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.’