Well there are a lot of very clever studios observant members of whatever it is called, out there who could be charging £35k and it would be better earned

Well spotted

Another Advisor in the offing, but then we are a p who are care about detail and accuracy.

From: Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Roper
Sent: 02 August 2013 11:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New name for CILIP

Though our North American medical library colleagues have no problem with calling themselves the Medical Library Association.
Has anyone else noted the puzzling plural in the proposed strapline, The Chartered Institute for the knowledge professions

Surely we are one profession, though we may manifest variously as librarians, knowledge managers, etc etc.

--
Tom Roper
http://www.roper.org.uk