I think it has happened

A few people have said go back to LA, but of course it apparently won't have advocacy clout, doesn't cover knowledge, information, data,  electronic, professional, crisis, despair, and confused.com

From: Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pearson, David (BEC, Libraries and Learning)
Sent: 02 August 2013 10:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New name for CILIP

Why didn't we just go back to being the Library Association.  How long before the profession gets known as (phonetically speaking) "I'll puke" ........

Ex-LA and CILIP member!

David S Pearson
Stock Manager
Libraries & Learning; Stock Management Unit; Sherwood Lane; Lower Wick; Worcester WR2 4NU
Phone: 01905 428945; Mobile: 07818 013459

Currently reading: The woman in the Fifth - Douglas Kennedy

[New Image]<http://summerreadingchallenge.org.uk/>