Hi all,

Can anyone advise if the 2006 Ear Care Best Practice Statement (Healthcare Improvement Scotland) has been superceded?

I can’t find any evidence to say that is has but I’m double-checking just in case!

Best wishes

Jennifer Underwood MA MSc

Assistant Librarian Outreach

NHS Borders

Education Centre

Borders General Hospital

Melrose TD6 9BD

Email: [log in to unmask]

Have you tried The Knowledge Network  http://www.knowledge.scot.nhs.uk?  5000 fulltext journals, databases and much more! Available 24/7 at work or at home.

Copying from books, journals , reports etc covered by copyright is no longer allowed in the NHS in Scotland. If you require copies of information from  journal articles, books etc., please contact the library staff who will be able to help you. Many items can still be downloaded from The Knowledge Network http://www.knowledge.scot.nhs.uk

For further information please visit http://intranet/new_intranet/resource.asp?uid=11648

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the NHS Borders Servicedesk on
01896 82 77 77.

Opinions expressed herein are those of the sender and do NOT represent the
corporate position of NHS  Borders

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper.