Hi there,

I am working on my MSc dissertation at the University of Strathclyde and I was just wondering if you could spare a few minutes to complete my survey. It concerns library surveillance and the contents of Acceptable Use Policy documents in public libraries. As the study is focused mainly on attitudes towards surveillance the survey requires no personal information – the only demographic information asked for are optional questions regarding professional position, age range, and sex.

If you could take a few minutes of your time to fill it in, your input would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions please email me at: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Elaine Robinson

Survey address:

https://strathsci.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3JAaVWIdkjKS7Up