Very sorry about sending a second e-mail. I accidentally linked to the
wrong agenda.

I've changed the info to include the real agenda for our chat on Project
Management.

lesson learned: never send out e-mails in haste.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s1jb4e-v2IMRnJKnJmrqnzG_DOVRdmfAmAgUAvTHKFQ/edit

__

#uklibchat, the monthly Twitter discussion, is meeting  *Tuesday 3rd Sept
at 6:30pm*.
Our topic this month is 'Project Management'. We will discussing Project
Management in the Library context.

If you’re interested in sharing your experiences, finding out about project
management, and hearing what people think about the skills needed for
project management – why not join us for #uklibchat on *Tuesday 3rd
September, 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm UK time*. You can look at our agenda here, and
add to it yourself so that we can discuss what you're interested in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s1jb4e-v2IMRnJKnJmrqnzG_DOVRdmfAmAgUAvTHKFQ/edit

We look forward to chatting with you on Tuesday night, on #uklibchat.

Best wishes,

The #uklibchat Team

http://www.uklibchat.wordpress.com

*apologies for cross posting*