Dear all,

We would like to invite colleagues attending 79th IFLA in Singapore, interested
in classification to join us at the

UDC Update session on Sunday, 18 August, at 13.45- 15.45 in Room 311.

We will discuss new developments in UDC, Multilingual UDC Online, new editions
and translations and ongoing work on UDC schedules

Regards

--
---
Dr Aida Slavic

http://www.udcc.org

Do not foget to book your place at:

International UDC Seminar 2013: Classification&  Visualization:http://seminar.udcc.org/2013/

-->Announcement: Multilingual UDC Online Release 26 August 2013
http://www.udc-hub.com/index.php

The Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) is the world's foremost multilingual classification scheme for all fields of knowledge, a sophisticated indexing and retrieval tool