Dear All

I'm hoping some kind soul out there can supply the following:
It is not available for any of our usual suppliers, incl. BL.
There are no other locations on COPAC or SUNCAT.

Journal of Zhejiang (Zhenjiang) Medical College
2000 Vol 10 (3) pp 440-1
Yan WG et al
Clinical study on reduction of ...

BL account details will be provided if you are able to supply.

Many thanks
Sandra

Please note our new telephone number 0121 623 6654

BWH Library & Information Service
Education Resource Centre
Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust
Mindelsohn Way
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TG
0121 623 6654
Fax 0121 623 6922 (F.A.O. Library)
http://www.bwhct.nhs.uk/library-home
_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed, unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure.