Hi Rachel,

Following your post, I had a look at BKSB (http://www.bksb.co.uk/Home.aspx ) – I'd never heard of them before.  Their site suggests they are useful at school/ college level but you seem to find them useful at HE level too.  I, too, would be interested in hearing more – either online or offline as appropriate.

Best wishes,

Isabelle

Isabelle Pottinger

Effective Learning Adviser