Dear colleague,

Professor Chris Oliver and Dr. Jo Moss at the Cerebra Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, University of Birmingham have been awarded a grant from the ESRC in partnership with Cerebra to develop a novel website which will focus on disseminating information and resources to parents, carers and professionals working with individuals with rare genetic syndromes with a focus on behavioural, cognitive and emotional difference and disorder. Over the next twelve months, we will be developing this dynamic, online resource but before we begin this process we would like to gather some information from a range of professionals about the type of resources that are currently used for accessing this kind of information about specific genetic syndromes and what professionals find most useful when they are using online materials.

In order to help us with this, we would be extremely grateful if you could complete a very brief online survey which will take no more than five minutes of your time. To complete the survey please copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://tinyurl.com/ldg4wg2

Please feel free forward this email on to any other professionals or circulation lists that you feel might be willing and able to contribute to this survey. The website and associated resources should go live in about 9 months to a year and we will update you beforehand.

Many thanks for your help and support for our project.

Kind regards,

The CNDD website development team

Dr Jo Moss
Research Fellow
Cerebra Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
School of Psychology
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
B15 2TT