Sorry mistype I meant 'list is up to date for the 31 Dec 1977' so it would have been published in 1978.
Martin

________________________________
From: NEWMAN, Martin
Sent: 16 August 2013 11:18
To: 'Issues related to Historic Environment Records'
Subject: RE: Quick Friday Question

I have a copy in my hand right now, I was a little bit confused as its the 1977 schedule, there wasn't a 1978 schedule but the list is up to date for the 31 Dec 1978.
I can scan page 89 of vol 2 for you but there is no plan just a list of monuments with ref number and grid refs and its a page covering Hampshire.

Martin