Crispin

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Wells (Archaeology)
Sent: 07 August 2013 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PAS

Hi all,

Just to let you all know, the PAS website uses the lat/long to map the
finds, so I'm going to go with that rather than the eastings/northings.
The bit of Leicestershire I was looking at mapped things quite
differently depending on whether I used lat/long or eastings/northings,
so I'm not completely sure which to plump for.  I should probably get on
with something else and stop worrying about it...!

Helen Wells
Historic Environment Record Officer
Leicestershire County Council

Planning, Historic & Natural Environment, Leicestershire County Council,
County Hall, Glenfield, Leics, LE3 8RA
Telephone: 0116 3058323 / E-mail: [log in to unmask]