Hi Allan,

If you mean fault aspect ratio (length/height), here are some indications for normal faults:

typical values of the aspect ratio (length/height) expected for vertically unrestricted faults are around 2 (e.g. Soliva and Benedicto, 2005; Soliva et al., 2005). Significantly larger aspect ratios, up to a critical maximum value around 10, characterize vertically confined faults from the sedimentary succession to the crustal scale (e.g. Soliva et al., 2005, and references therein).

You can get more details and related references from: GSA Bull. 125 (2013), 1239-1259, doi: 10.1130/B30814.1.

Cheers

Stefano