Dear Colleagues,
 I have gotten a rock showing the assemblage An98 +Cpx (>10 wt% Al2O3) + garnet (Grs58-65Alm32-33Pry8-10) + Spinel (XMg= 0.2-0.4) + amphibole (Magnesiohastingsite) with minor titanite and zoisite. The rock occurs as a raft (100 X 3 sq feet) within felsic orthogneiss. The rock shows cm-dm thick compositional layers rich in plagioclase and mafic phases. My first impression is the rock could be a fragment of a troctolite dyke that was metamorphosed to spinel-grarnet-CPx bearing assemblage. I solicit your valuable opinion on this. I shall be thankful to have some references that publish high aluminous clinopyroxene in metamorphic rock.
Thanking you in advance,
Cheers,
Pulak

N.B. I append a field photograph.