Good morning,
Thank you to everyone who contacted me with information about their approach to schools' evaluation forms. It was somewhat reassuring to find we are all doing very similar things in terms of collecting quantitative and qualitative data. I have decided to re-jig our paper based form and also try out using survey monkey as this will save time (hopefully) inputting and analysing data. Only thing I need to work on now is getting teachers to fill it in!!

Anyway, thanks again for all of your help
Hope to see some of you at the conference in September!

Best wishes
Jayne Ambrose
Education Officer
National Coal Mining Museum for England