Dear all,

FYI, see forwarded message below for details of a training course on conservation education and interpretation, 20/10/13 - 22/10/13: http://www.durrell.org/training/courses/Conservation-Education-and-Interpretation/

I am also leading a one-day workshop on Evaluation Data Analysis on the 19th of October at Durrell.

Best wishes,
Eric

---------------

Dr Eric Jensen, Fellow Higher Education Academy
Assistant Professor of Sociology, University of Warwick
http://warwick.academia.edu/EricJensen

Recent book: 'Culture & Social Change: Transforming Society through the Power of Ideas' - http://www.infoagepub.com/products/Culture-and-Social-Change

Associate Education Research Fellow, Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust: www.durrell.org

Master of Science in Science, Media and Public Policy at Warwick: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/sociology/pg/prospect/programmes/smpp/

Sociology at the University of Warwick ranked:
The Guardian – 3rd
The Complete University Guide – 3rd
The Times – 4th
QS World Rankings – 23rd

From: Catherine Burrows [[log in to unmask]]

We are advertising a workshop in Conservation Education and Interpretation that we will be running later in the year. The three-day course will be running from 20th to 22nd October 2013 and will be taught by Durrell education staff alongside experts from the University of Warwick and University College London.

The course is aimed at anyone with an interest in raising awareness of environmental issues and communicating conservation messages, so please pass this information on to anybody who you think might be interested.

For more information and to apply, visit: http://www.durrell.org/training/courses/Conservation-Education-and-Interpretation/

About Durrell

For more than 50 years, Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust has championed and led the conservation of species most highly threatened with extinction. Durrell’s mission is saving species from extinction. We achieve this through conservation breeding programmes, restoring species in their native habitats and training others to do the same. In this time, Durrell has built up a core body of conservation expertise and a network of partnerships with leading organisations that will allow us to further develop our ability save species for years to come.

For over 25 years we have been training people in various aspects of conservation. To date more than 3000 people from 128 countries have participated in our courses, both at our headquarters in Jersey and in locations overseas. Our conservation training programme draws on the wealth of experience that Durrell has and enables us to give others the tools to help save species from extinction.

To find out more about our courses please visit www.durrell.org/academy

If you would prefer not to receive information about our upcoming courses please let me know and I will remove you from our contact list.

Best regards,

Catherine Burrows
Training Coordinator
Durrell Conservation Academy