Hello,

I'm sorry I didn't tell you about our trip ...We're currently in
Manila,Philippines on a short vacation as I write this...what happened
today is unbelievable, and now we are stuck here.  We got mugged at gun
point on our way to the hotel and our money, credit cards, phone and other
valuables were stolen. Thank God they did not take our passport. We
urgently need your help.

All we owe is  (£2,480.00 GBP) to settle our bills at the hotel and get a
cab to the Airport including feeding,but we'll appreciate whatsoever you
can afford to loan us right now...I do have cash in my account, but I can't
access it right now because I had to cancel all my credit cards that were
stolen!!  I'm sending this from a free internet connection at the public
library. I will be forever grateful if you can help me.  Please respond
quickly, as our flight leaves in a few hours and we need to pay our hotel
bill. Please save us from the embarrassment of not being able to cover the
charges.

I will be waiting to read from you soonest because you can only reach me
via email.

--
*Alison Glew*
phone: 0773 259 5459