Apologies for cross posting!

I’m getting in touch about a free half-day conference for Devon-based organisations on 19th September, which is focused on planning and running exciting digital activities for families. The Campaign for Learning is running the session as part of the new Devon Digital Inclusion project.  I’ve attached more details below. I hope it’s of interest but please also feel free to circulate the details to colleagues and partner organisations, who may be interested in attending.

Best wishes,

Julia Wright
Campaign for Learning

Fantastic Journeys into the Digital World – FREE planning conference for Devon organisations
19th September 2013, Honiton
10am-1pm (followed by lunch)

This free half-day conference will provide you with all the information you need to run exciting digital activities for families. The session includes how to find funding, build partnerships and use digital activities to engage families including dads and male carers. Attendees will have the chance to try out a range of creative activities including stop-gap animation and free online tools such as Storybird and Glogster.  The planning conference has been developed to support organisations that are looking to run activities as part of the Family Learning Festival 2013 (www.familylearningfestival.com) , but the learning can also be applied to family learning programmes and activities all year round. A free guide on how to run brilliant digital activities that will engage and excite is also available.

The Campaign for Learning is running the conference as part of the new Devon Digital Inclusion, an exciting new campaign to get individuals and communities more digitally aware and included.

Visit our conference page for more details including the programme for the morning and Devon Digital Inclusion: www.campaign-for-learning.org.uk/cfl/flf/digital_devon_inclusion.asp

To book your place, please visit: http://digitaldevonfamily.eventbrite.com/

For questions about this conference or our other ‘Fantastic Journeys’ planning events, which are taking place around the country,  please contact: Helen at the Campaign for Learning  on [log in to unmask]