Hello,

when we attempt to use Featquery on a mask it works fine but when we use that same mask with a single co-ordinate the following error is obtained:

floating point value is Not a Number
    while executing
"format %.4g [ lindex $thevals 11 ] "
    ("for" body line 251)
    invoked from within
"for { set f 1 } { $f <= $featquery(multiple) } { incr f 1 } {

    #{{{ setup output dir and logging etc.

set mask $origmask

cd [ lindex $argv $f ]
..."
    (file "/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/featquery" line 167)

When the line:

set thestd   [ format %.4g [ lindex $thevals 11 ] ]

is changed to:

set thestd   [ format %s [ lindex $thevals 11 ] ]

then it works.

Is this problem caused by the fact that the std for a single voxel is undefined and trying to print out as format %.4g causes the error?