Apologies. I will upload the original version now. Sorry for the delay.
thanks again
Ella

Hi,

I was hoping that you would upload the original thresh_zstat4 and not the transformed version.
It is really much more helpful for me if I can see the original activation before transformation and after transformation.

All the best,
	Mark