Hi Chuck,

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Chuck Theobald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would like to switch to using an older, installed, version of fsl. I can do this by sourcing the old fsl.sh:

. /etc/fsl/4.1/fsl.sh
fsl

This brings up version 4.1.9 of the GUI. How can I be sure that, if jobs get submitted to the grid, the 4.1.9 version of programs on the nodes will be run rather than the latest installed (5.0.2)?

Internally  FSL uses the FSLDIR variable to figure out the path other FSL-internal scripts and binaries to call. Unless something else modifies FSLDIR after you sourced the config file, as you did above, only FSL 4.1 components will be used.

Michael