Hi,

The inputs to randomise must specify images that exist in your filesystem and have correct paths so that they can be found from the current directory.  It sounds like you are not using the correct names for the input files to randomise.  For randomise there is no convention that you have to follow, so you can use any names that you want, as long as they represent valid image files.

If you are unfamiliar with UNIX we recommend that you go through the first five sections of this tutorial: http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/unix_intro/

All the best,
Mark