Hi - I don't think it's in 4.1 - in any case it would be wise to update FSL to the latest version, which does contain it.
Steve.

On 4 Aug 2013, at 02:42, Ilia M <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Could someone please tell me where this script is stored or if it can be downloaded directly?

Running "epi_reg" leads to a "no such file or directory" message, and searching in the fsl folder also doesn't turn up anything. We have fsl 4.1

Thanks a lot.

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)  2176
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet