Micheal,

The good news is that I successfully got the expected activation with the order you showed. However this was impossible with dcm2nii. From par/rec It produced strange volumes with less slices and tag-control inside the same volume. From dicom it produced double brains inside the same volume (I guess because it's enhanced dicom, single file).

Therefore I used the images converted with MRIconvert as starting point. Following your instructions I created this order (for 30 volumes, 8 phases).
Phase1: T1-C1, T2-C2,... T30-C30
Phase2: T1-C1, T2-C2,... T30-C30
Phase8: T1-C1, T2-C2,... T30-C30

Is the order correct?

The order I had tried before was:
V1:
Phase1: T-C, Phase2: T-C, ...... Phase8: T-C
V2:
Phase1: T-C, Phase2: T-C, ...... Phase8: T-C
V30:
Phase1: T-C, Phase2: T-C, ...... Phase8: T-C

Surprisingly the results did not differ much between these orders, mainly the arrival time was more distinct in the order you suggested.

Thank you.

Dorian