Dear all FSL experts

I have a DTI dataset which was acquired six years ago (patient vs control study). The acquisition parameter for this DTI dataset were as follows : b value = 1000; 13 directions; NEX=6 and voxel size= 2*2*2.2 mm. I performed the TBSS analysis and probabilistic tractography for this study. After long time of journal review, I got the feedback from one reviewer and he/she said the acquisition parameter for DTI direction is "extremely outdated" (only 13 directions in this dataset) and reject my research. Based on these "extremely outdated acquisition scheme" for DTI, he also suggested me to exclude any results and discussion of the tractography part which I performed in this study. Do any experts have any suggestion or recommendation on the minimal required number of diffusion direction for tractrography study? I wish I could still publish these results (especially for tractrography part) without further technical problem in other journal.

Best

Paul