Hi,

You should read the paper on FLAME:  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/analysis/techrep/index.html#TR03MW1

All the best,
Mark

On 13 Aug 2013, at 21:48, Binod Thapa Chhetry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I will try and use both cope and/or z-stat images in my machine learning algorithm.

One more question, when I used the cope images in the group level analysis in SPM8 using the same peak and extent threshold(as I did for feat), I could not replicate the fsl finding. I know feat's higher group level analysis should be more complex than just plain ttest on the cope images, but I would still like to know what goes in FEAT's group level analysis if you don't mind.

Thanks again,
Binod