From: Chou Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, August 2, 2013 6:04 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] PNM and MELODIC

Dear Matt

For the following sentence "Then we regress out 24 motion parameters from both the timeseries data and the noise component timecourses" , do you mean you regress the effect of the motion parameter from the "original" timeseries data and the "noise component" timecourses and take the resultant residual timeseries data for final regression ( regress the resulting noise component timecourses from the resulting timeseries data) ?

Best

Paul