Thanks, Mark for your helpful reply on the demeaning -D option. After
running the TBSS, I am interested in extracting the FA voxels in the
particular region in the brain which showed
significant difference between the pre-term and term control infants; and
then plot those FA voxels data against the cognitive scores. Is there a way
to extract out the sigificant
voxels and then do the statistics.
I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks,