Thanks, Anderson for your prompt response. I have BSITD scores for per subject (41 pre-terms (less than 32 weeks) and 16 full-term infants (38 weeks), the pre-term have been age
corrected and these scores were taken at term. I have each individual score for corresponding infant. First, I am planning to just correlate the pre-term infants scores with their FA and then MD images.

Then in the next analysis, I'd like to do the group comparison between pre-term and term infants' DTI measures and their corresponding scores. Is it possible to do these analysis in randomize?
I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Supreet.