Hi,

You could try the command-line tool slicer.

All the best,
Mark

On 7 Aug 2013, at 20:34, Tony Jiang <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi, All

a quick question. how do I customize lightbox view in fslview? I am preparing some figures for manuscript but couldn'tfind options to hide border or custom slice positino in lightbox . was wondering if there is a way to get different slices quickly into one figure . for examples, i want saggital view in different Xmm .

Thanks,
Tony

[Kessler Foundation Signature]

[Kessler Foundation Facebook Page]<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Kessler-Foundation/123330414345741?sk=info> [Kessler Foundation You Tube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/KesslerFoundation>  [Kessler Foundation Research Twitter Page] <http://www.twitter.com/KesslerFound>

The information in this transmission is intended for official use of the Kessler Foundation. It is intended for the exclusive use of the persons or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the material from any computer.   ญญ