Hi Supreet,

Are you concerned with the fact that for each contrast there is just one
big cluster? Check carefully all the steps you did, open the images with
the results to actually see where the results are located in the brain and
search for potential mistakes. If everything looks right, perhaps it is the
case that there is indeed a global difference between subjects and
controls. If that is the case, it's might be an interesting fact on its own
and, if you'd like to further localise effects, you may consider including
a global measurement as a covariate in the model (say, global average or
maybe the 1st eigenvector across all voxels).

All the best,

Anderson