Thanks, Anderson for your detailed response. I'll try these approaches and
see how the correlation will work.
The pre-term and term infants were imaged at 38 weeks of age. Yes, pre-term
infants were age corrected according to our
NICU critea.

Thanks,
Supreet

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]