You may want to look through the materials from the National Collaborative on the Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth) website.

Lydia

From: Gillian O'Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: The Disability-Research Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:56:46 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Gillian O'Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: research into work skills development for disabled people

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to point me to any relevant research or resources on different approaches and initiatives to develop/enhance work skills for disabled young people (14-25) and disabled working age adults both in the UK and internationally - to increase their opportunities and chances of securing/retaining employment.

If anyone can suggest links/references or good contacts relating to the above I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Gill

Dr Gill O'Toole

Senior Research Fellow - Institute for Policy Studies in Education (IPSE)
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB

Tel: 020 7133 2620 (direct line)