Antoine & Bernard:

The DCMI Task Group that developed the Collection AP is no longer active.  However, the related schemas are being maintained by DCMI under its policy for the persistence of formal documents and machine-readable schemas.  We made a recent technical update announcement about the vocabularies at [1].  We'll check out the problem link.

Stuart

[1]  http://dublincore.org/news/2013/#dcmi-news-20130717-02

Stuart A. Sutton,
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington
   Information School
   http://ischool.uw.edu/
Managing Director, Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI)
Skype: sasutton
DCMI - a project of ASIS&T