Hi all,

For those who don't yet know we've made some changes to Antipode's Editorial Collective recently. After more than four years of hard work Wendy Larner, Paul Chatterton and Nik Heynen are stepping down as editors, and Jenny Pickerill and Nik Theodore are joining Sharad Chari, Vinay Gidwani and Katherine McKittrick to form the new team.

Wendy, Paul and Nik have steered the good ship Antipode, as Dick Walker once called it, through some treacherous waters, and I'm pleased to report that it's still watertight - in fact, it's looking stronger than ever as it enters its roaring 40s with a new crew on board.

You can read all about this (minus the nautical metaphors) on our website - http://antipodefoundation.org/2013/08/05/interviews-meet-antipodes-new-editorial-collective/ - and you'll also find interviews with Sharad and Katherine there (where we discuss their current work, future projects and life as an editor).

Best wishes,

Andy