dear forumers,

can any of you good folk help  our friend Justine Huxley from St
Ethelberga's centre for peace and reconciliation?  Justine has been taking
St E's strongly in an environmental direction in recent times, one excellent
consequence of which was the final CF climate change and violence workshop
there last November.

Justine is challenged to impress her trustees  that this is the worth the
candle and tells me she need some 'big names'  to quote ...........so that
includes a great wadge of you good folk.

thanks ever so,
mark

ps suggest contact Justine directly but may be cc me in, just so that I'm in
the loop!

on 23/8/13 7:54 am, Justine Huxley at [log in to unmask]