Hi all,

Thanks for posting this on Sally, hopefully it will be a really good session and I'm a little bit excitable about it.

I really would like to hear from you otherwise it will be an idea of one...I'd rather it be ideas of many that are possibly shared by many.  Even if you are a bit freaked out by the prospect of co-facilitating (you needn't be but I do understand if so), I'd really like to hear your thoughts about any ideas you may have, hopefully we can incorporate these into the plan before the day....giving us more time to chat (inc. moan!), design and think about how we do what we value.

Co-facilitating sounds formal and bigged up, my hope is that it is going to be less formal but perhaps with some bigging up of each other.

A little bit more excitable,

Abdullah