Probably easier from the jiscmail website (see foot of your message) - there you can as I remember sort messages by theme.
Mark

On 27/08/13 16:59, Abdullah Mia wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi all,

I hope you are well, it's me asking for help....again! :)

I was wondering if there was a way of collecting all the responses to a topic on this forum, so they can be presented in a linear way.  Left to my own devices I'd probably end up copying and pasting all of the messages, this is quite laborious, wondered if there was a tech-savvy way of doing it instead.  Obviously I'm all about efficiency and not just laziness!

Best

Abdullah

From Mark Burton

From: Mark Burton

Scholar-Activist.

Visiting Professor, Manchester Metropolitan University

37 Chandos Rd South
Chorlton
Manchester
M21 0TH; UK

 Telephones:
+44 (0)161 881 6887 landline
+44 (0)777 594 9479 mobile
skype name: markburton52

http://steadystatemanchester.net Steady State Manchester

http://libpsy.org  Liberation Psychology  Network

http://www.compsy.org.uk  Community Psychology UK

http://mmu.academia.edu/MarkBurton Academia.edu profile

http://uncommontater.net personal blog

Book:  Critical Community Psychology

Report: In Place of Growth: Practical steps to a Manchester where people thrive without harming the planet.