Hello All,
I am also having similar problem while trying to get the Kd. Can someone give more insight on it.

regards
ravi

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 1:08 PM, David Langelaan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I have been having some weird results with the follow shift changes tool. Basically, I have picked peaks, and my experiments are in an NMR series by concentration. However, the Kd value which I get after fitting is negative and meaningless (all of the peaks have identical Kd values to 2 decimal places.). A screenshot of my setup is attached.

If instead I setup an NMR series by ligand ratio, the analysis works and I get reasonable Kd values. Is this a bug or am I missing something with the setup?

Thanks!

David