Hi

Do you mean the spin system list is completely empty or that the type of spin system is not identified?

Simon

On Aug 5, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Anne Gardner wrote:

Hi

I am having problems with my project. I’ve peak picked and initialised my Nhsqc and peak picked my HNCA, HNCACB and CBCACONH. My problem is when I start to sequence assign. My spin systems don’t appear in the table. All this was done on the Mac version of CCPN.

I’ve done exactly the same thing on the PC version but just selecting 3 spin systems for speed (as a check) and my spin systems come up fine in sequence assign. Is there a quick fix? I don’t want to have to peakpick three 3D spectra again! I’ve tried exporting peaks and sequences etc but have no luck reimporting them into a new project.

Thanks

Annie