Hi Martin,

I've just tried to replicate the same procedure and when I select
export peaks file for Sparky, the first dialog box contains a box with
Sequence code start and a number in it. I have also, renumbered a
residue 0 to be Met and if I put zero in this box, I get the correct
numbering.

However, if I try to export another peaks file, this box does not
appear. This may indicate that once the choice is made, it persists.

If I close analysis, re-open and try to export again, I get the same
request to specify sequence code start.

Hope this helps,

Simon