OK, that sounds like an out and out bug, it's not supposed to try and map 15N to 13C. I have an HNCA with the same dimension ordering as you and it's working ok for me, so it has Dim2 being mapped to Dim3 for the 15N. Can you send me just the project (off list) so I can try to reproduce this.

Thanks, Wayne