Dear members of CCP4bb
I've used RaptorX to generate a structural model for molecular replacement, since there isn't any structure on PDB similar enough that i could use instead.
I am trying to find out if this is a common practice within the community and if people have managed to get molecular replacement to work from predicted models like that.
The program produced 5 different models and I got p values around 2.9e^(-3) to 4.85e^(-3) and a uGDT around 76. Are there any other descriptors that would indicate the suitability of the models obtained?
Your guidance would be as always highly appreciated
Kind regards
Dimitris
University of Kent UK