But when it sits and crystallizes it is cleaner - unless some opportunistic fungal contamination helps you trim off those nasty loops that you would have omitted anyhow from your model.

Jürgen

P.S. I like kangaroo's in particular when served with red wine and medium rare next to some garlic mashed potatoes