From: CCP4 bulletin board [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Yafang Chen [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 August 2013 16:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Rmerge of the last shell is zero

Dear All,

Here are some more details about the question I asked earlier about "Rmerge is 0 in the last shell". I processed the data using HKL2000. The space group is I213. Redundancy is 10.2 (10.3). I/sigma is 34.8 (2.3). Rmerge is 6.5 (0.0). Since I/sigmaI is more than 2 in the last shell, I preferred not to cut back the resolution any more. But I don't know how to explain Rmerge in the last shell being 0. Besides, I am wondering if this data is publishable (with Rmerge being 0 in the last shell). Thank you so much for your help!

Best,
Yafang