Thanks Yuriy and Pavel,

at this resolution one would expect R/Rfree to be ~ 10-11%/12-13% assuming
you applied anisotropic B-factor refinement ( and probably having  a low
symmetry SG).
R merge of 80% may be OK if I/sig for high res shell is >2.

Yes, I used anisotropic Bfactors and the space group is P1 21 1.  However,
the I/sig is only 1.5 in the highest shell.   Cutting the data such that
the I/sig is >2 has improved the R factors.  Thank you.

Maps get worse.... Could it be when you use all resolution range you get
59% of missing reflections in highest resolution shell filled in with DFc
for the purpose of map calculation?

Yes! the map that I was looking at was filled.

Emily