Hi Omi,

Just to add to Preben's suggestion, something that jumps out from the
conditions you list - those are all fairly chaotropic anions. It might also
be worth looking into other anions from the same end of the Hofmeister
series (i.e. bromide), and possibly chaotropic cations as well.

Shane Caldwell
McGill University