I guess the question you're asking, Tim, (as a kind of summation of your emails) is where and what is our revolution? Something like that?

In any event, radio silence to follow from me, with only 10 days left before leaving for the UK, and a list of "To Do"s as long as the Golden Gate Bridge.

Over and out, friend. See you on the other side of what is NOT a pond,
Jaime

Da mihi sis crustum Etruscum cum omnibus in eo.

—Ovid